SBI is one of the most trusted banks in India. Thus, it offers different types of loans to the public. Car Loan is one of the most popular personal loans. It is used to meet the cash requirement for buying a car.
SBI car loan EMI calculator
You can easily calculate the EMI of your SBI car loan. You just have to provide the following details in the SBI EMI calculator.
- Required loan amount
- Rate of interest
The EMI calculator shows the calculated EMI. Hence, you can estimate the EMI even before applying for the car loan.
SBI car loan interest rate of 2020
- The interest rates for SBI car loan ranges from 8.65% – 9.70%p.a. ( as updated on April 2020) for new cars. However, the interest rate for used car loans starts from 12.60% p.a.
- These are floating-rate loans. Thus, the interest rate changes with economic conditions.
- The rate of interest depends on the borrower’s occupation, loan amount and loan tenure.
SBI car loan toll-free number
SBI has set up a 24*7 customer care number. Hence, you can call up the number for any car loan assistance.
The customer care number is 1800 425 3800. Moreover, it is a toll-free number.
SBI car loan complaint number
The SBI car loan complaint number is the same as the customer care number. It is 1800 425 3800. In addition, you may also dial 1800112211 for any car loan complaint.
Moreover, you can intimate your car loan complaint by email or SMS.
SBI car loan customer care email
You may email at [email protected] regarding any issue related to the SBI car loan.
SBI car loan prepayment charges
- As per the updated regulations. you do not need to pay any prepayment charges for the new car loan. Therefore, you can close the car loan by making prepayment without any extra charges.
- However, you may need to pay 2% prepayment charges for a used car loan.